Thursday, September 10, 2009

Chutes and Ladders - a new find!

My cousin Ken needed a ride to the airport this morning so I decided it was time to take a break from school. I mean, I think we really needed it! We've been at it two whole days! (Maybe it was I who needed it). Anyway, the girls went on with regular school plans/activities, and after dropping Ken off, we headed to a park I'd been told about by a friend. This is what we found!


We had the whole place to ourselves for a good 25 minutes or so. And then lots of other little people showed up.



This climbing wall was Levi's favorite spot. DJ really enjoyed the long, long slide!





Kade had to settle for the baby park. But the steps provided lots of fun for him!

I can't wait to take some very special out-of-town-guests there...someday! Like cousins Kylee and Zane. What fun.

6 comments:

Abbi said...

That looks neat!

Esther said...

That will be fun. Wish it could be tomorrow! Kylee will love it.

Tracy said...

That looks like a really neat park!

tani said...

Cool! I'll have to call you and get directions someday. Allika would love it! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Where is this palce. It looks like a lot of fun! Anna

Unknown said...

This is on E. Bush Lake Road about 10 minutes past the Best Buy corporate headquarters on 494.