Sunday, November 21, 2010

Cody's three and a half months




Our Cody is smiling ever so much, and we're finding that he's very social.  He loves watching the action of those around him and can hardly keep from wriggling with smiles when someone talks to him. 

He weighs 15 lbs. 8 oz. and wears 3-6 month clothing...but not much longer!

He likes taking baths, lying under his hanging toys, sleeping with mommy, waking up late in the morning, classical music in the van (at least he gets quiet when it's playing), laughing at DJ's antics, and taking long naps in the car seat.

He's loving his new bumbo seat.  The other boys didn't have one, but when our bouncy seat broke, I decided to try this out.  I'd heard so many good things about them, but they're very expensive.  I found one at Once Upon A Child and so far, it has been wonderful!  He watched the boys getting their baths the other night with not a single complaint.  He watches me cook while sitting up on the counter (the warning on the seat says not to place on elevated surfaces so I am always nearby and will have to be cautious as he gets bigger and moves around more).  It's portable and just what we needed!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Did the bouncy saet break because Cody is a big boy? LOL jk.... we love the bumbo seat too! Ezra never had a bouncy seat just a bumbo. I have a bouncy seat for Silas but he really does not like it. It works well for when I am in the shower though. They make a tray for the bumbo seat and i have heard they are great to feed the kids in. I think I am going to try to find one. Thank for posting so often. I love to see your family updates.