Saturday, February 2, 2008

On TV (at the Science Museum)!

We're spending our weekend a little differently since Kent and the three older girls are gone to a youth retreat. I didn't exactly plan to stay up so late but last night a friend was over, and it was close to 1 a.m. before we quit talking. Then today we decided to head to the Science Museum. That's how we got these pictures and I got to kiss my baby on "TV". (It's a fun little center that simulates the whole thing)


One main reason I wanted to get to the Science Museum was their featured IMAX about the Alps and one man's climb. If you get a chance to see it, it's amazing...breathtaking...and as much as the idea of taking on mountain climbing appeals to my adventurous side, I don't think I'd ever be found on those vertical mile-high walls! Malia and Margaret both proclaimed quite confidently that they'd never take on mountain climbing when they grew up! :)

2 comments:

Esther said...

wow, you were on TV!!! :-) Looks like they had a fun time.

Angie said...

Is that a ring sling you are wearing with Levi? BTW he is so cute! Thanks for getting me the link to this blog Christy!