I'm 8 months old and I....
- tried out the infant swing for the first time...loved it!
- am gradually adding solid foods like sweet potato, rice cereal, avocado, and banana
- am scooting forward and almost ready to actually crawl
- know that there's food under the table after dinner for me to pick up
- put everything in my mouth...every piece of fuzz, every staple, every tiny Lego, stickers, etc.
- am learning to sleep on my own (and it's probably more difficult for mom and dad than for me!)
- often pat mommy on the shoulders when she picks me up because I'm so delighted
- would rather play with a phone than any other toy you might place in front of me