Crescent rolls made by Tana
I saw this idea for place settings in a Country Living magazine. It was a fun project with the boys.
And here we are!
Lately, I've noticed lots of blogs working on a list of 1000 things for which they're thankful. I'm considering this might be a good time to start.
1. Little ones who fill life with amusement, laughter, hugs, and...surprises!
2. My digital camera
3. My husband who is helping me organize my hundreds of pictures on his computer
4. Daughters who are amazingly helpful when we're having guests
5. Blogs and FB to help me keep up with good friends
6. A heavenly Father who is helping me learn His ways and is very patient!