Tuesday, May 27, 2008

3rd Anniversary




My parents came for a visit and took care of things overnight so Kent and I could have a little get-away. We went to Stillwater, MN, a pretty little town on the banks of the St. Croix River. We stayed at the James Mulvey Inn, an old Victorian house. We had a delicious Italian dinner outdoors that evening and rode our bikes around the next day. I managed to find another blue-and-white teacup to add to my collection and Kent added a few new geo-cache finds to his ever-growing list! It was a beautiful weekend!

3 comments:

Ang said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a blast.

Abbi said...

That looks like a neat place.

Paul Barber said...

Happy Anniversary to you!! I hope you had a wonderful time and how great is was that your parents could do that for you!!!