Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Beautiful home

Friends of ours invited us over for my birthday last month.  It was a beautiful May day and I kept noticing the artistic look of things around their home.  Sitting by the water was so peaceful (except for when the boys wanted to throw rocks).  I especially liked this way of storing and displaying their canoe paddles on their nice wide front porch.





We had a lovely grilled dinner outside on their front porch.


And I have to include a picture of strawberries.  They're one of my favorite things about summer!!




3 comments:

Corene said...

Nice! And I caught a glimpse of a hammock or two...my family would like one, but we're not sure where we'd put it w/ our current space. I love being inspired by others' homes

Nan said...

Hello, I found you from Blogfrog.Thank you for sharing nice blog.Please visit My Community
come on in,join in discussions, start one of your own, make new friends share your experience.I would live to hear from you.

http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
http://beonefineday.blogspot.com

Have a great day.
Nan

mamabearof8 said...

I just caught up on some of your blog. You do such a great job! I enjoyed Levi's train cake pictures! Hope all is well.
Aunt Chris