Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's a new year and...

-I'm just not into blogging right now, but hope to find inspiration soon!
-I'm thankful for the loads of company and holiday get-togethers we had
-I'm enjoying a clean storage room, new shelves in our game closet, a new freezer (this wasn't in the plans!), a working kitchen faucet...thanks to a very busy husband and my dad
-I'm trying to help my two sick boys feel better and hoping for better days (and nights) soon
- Lovin' my new heated mattress cover for our bed on these cold winter nights. Ahhh! (Thanks, honey)
-I was inspired by our recent reading of Psalm 119 (not read in one sitting!) and how much we need to make God's Word a priority in our hearts and lives!
-I enjoyed a beautiful snowfall this morning
-I've rediscovered an old love...Bengal Spice Herbal Tea made by Celestial Seasonings Yum!
-I'm appreciating having my parents here. They've helped out so much and spent lots of time with our children
-I'm glancing at my corner of scrap booking stuff and wondering when I'm going to get a streak going again!
-Feeling challenged to check my heart when the words I say aren't uplifting or kind or necessary rather than just biting my tongue and thinking that's good enough!
-My husband says maybe, just maybe, I'm obsessed with the game Blokus! :) Will someone come play with me?

3 comments:

Kami said...

I've never heard of Blokus - what is it?!

I, too, had a hard time getting back into blogging after the Christmas season had passed. Thankfully I'm starting to find topics to write about again and it's starting to be enjoyable again!

Missing you - hoping that this new year brings about free time to get together!

Abbi said...

We played Blokus last night. Maybe you should come join us here for a game! :-)

Tracy said...

Yes! I'll play. I just live a little far away. :)