Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lately...

Levi had his first haircut. I'll be doing them from now on but I wanted to see a professional do the first one. He wasn't too sure about it, but it looks so cute now. His look is more "little boy" and not so much "baby." He's growing up....sad and sweet and good - all at the same time. He loves the camera...because seconds later he can look at the picture himself!

Kade...today. He's over 6 weeks old. He still seems like a newborn in many ways though. I feel blessed to enjoy his "smallness" so much longer than normal.

My three boys. Of course, Kade didn't realize it was time to wake up. Oh well.



Thanksgiving dinner with some good friends. The girls had fun setting the table. What a fun day!






2 comments:

Esther said...

Such cute boys. Thanks for posting some new pictures. Levi is getting so big.

Unknown said...

What a beautiful family! Thanks for posting the pictures. (This is Steph, not Trent) I miss little ones.