Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer

DJ and Levi have been having lots of wet fun in this kiddie pool on our deck. I found it at a garage sale - free!! Unfortunately, it does have a slow leak, but that hasn't ruined our fun!!Boat ride with the James family last Sunday was beautiful!! Kent, DJ, and Malia rode a raft behind the boat and had a wild ride.
We roasted marshmallows one night in our little fire pit behind the house. DJ kept asking if he could fry his worm! Yep. He really insisted upon frying up a worm and eating it. We finally got him to concede to frying an egg, which we did that very evening.
Here's where I found Levi today while I was cooking lunch. I love my wok!

3 comments:

Esther said...

Love the picture of Levi in the wok. Picture perfect!

Ang said...

I must say that you have the best looking wok I have ever seen. I love when you find free things that you can actually use.

Katie said...

That looks like an actually pool too. I hate the little pools that come up to your ankle. We had one that we could actually swim in when I was a kid. It looks like the kids are having a blast. Levi in the wok is a very cute picture too. Kids always jump out before you have a chance to take a picture of whatever they are doing.